miss-technomiss-techno

Main Art Reviews Stats

Little Timmy Little Timmy

Hahahaa!

>;D awesome. Even though it wasn't animated very much, it was just, awesome 'w' You shuld do another one. :DD

CatpoopvsTrain responds:

Will do.

anime munters anime munters

O___O YESYESYESYESYESYESSSSSSS

XDDD That got me sooooooooo happy, soooooooo high!!!! OMG WTF is that song???? O____________O

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

:o XDDDDD

THE FUCK!? XDDDDDDD awesome!!!!!

Sketchbook Sketchbook

HOLLY CRAP!! XD XD XD

that was awesome!! dosent any one who cant draw like you wish they could draw like you!! like that is awesome... but i couldnt help but feel sorry for that computer. i realy liked that, but the music kinda anoyed meh abit. i am also a huge anime fan so....well yeah that was awesome

Some Guitar. Some Guitar.

":O

This Is just awesome! At the start and the harmonics, bit, it reminded me of some stuff frum newton faulkner... **sorry is i speeled his name wrong...**
Any ways; You have talent! :D You shuld have put sum lyrics or something in there! X3 it wuld sound great!

Tetris Remix Song B [Final] Tetris Remix Song B [Final]

X3 #&%$%#

'w'... ... ... ***loading*** ***loading*** ***waiting*** ***waiting*** TOTTALY WORTH IT!!! :D You tuched my heart with ur soul! If that makes any scence. 'w' Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty soo much fer making this. :3

{sPhly} -Under the Surface 70% {sPhly} -Under the Surface 70%

Oh wow...

I love it... Truley, pure love ...___... It came to me as an.... I dont know how to explain the sound.... It is godly, God like. I Just... Cant explain. I dont really have any tip or nuthin tho. 'w' Pure godly beutifullness.

Shoephly responds:

:D <3 thanks for your kind words! ^^

Pulse Pulse

Whoa! XD

This Is awesome! :OOOO I wish that i culd do that =w=

The Vegetable Patch The Vegetable Patch

O___O woooww.

X3 reaallly scary but awesome! :D

present for you! present for you!

X3 Hot :3