miss-technomiss-techno

Main Art Reviews Stats

Some Guitar. Some Guitar.

":O

This Is just awesome! At the start and the harmonics, bit, it reminded me of some stuff frum newton faulkner... **sorry is i speeled his name wrong...**
Any ways; You have talent! :D You shuld have put sum lyrics or something in there! X3 it wuld sound great!

Tetris Remix Song B [Final] Tetris Remix Song B [Final]

X3 #&%$%#

'w'... ... ... ***loading*** ***loading*** ***waiting*** ***waiting*** TOTTALY WORTH IT!!! :D You tuched my heart with ur soul! If that makes any scence. 'w' Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty soo much fer making this. :3

{sPhly} -Under the Surface 70% {sPhly} -Under the Surface 70%

Oh wow...

I love it... Truley, pure love ...___... It came to me as an.... I dont know how to explain the sound.... It is godly, God like. I Just... Cant explain. I dont really have any tip or nuthin tho. 'w' Pure godly beutifullness.

Shoephly responds:

:D <3 thanks for your kind words! ^^

24 Elders 24 Elders

*sniff *sniff... &gt;'(

Yuh made me cry! e.o; This is just pure.... Heaven! Dude... I just dont know were to start, because i cant make up my mind. This is un-explaineble! DX PLEASE I BEG YOU! DO MORE!! X3

1010 1010

Haaaaha!!

I was jumping around to this. ROFLMFAO!!!!! Well it got me up and moving like a retard, so i like it XDDDD o____o I hurted my foot btw (because of this song.)

Wake up to Reality Wake up to Reality

O______O&quot; XDDDDD WTF?!

This is just awesome to the point i cant bear it. You made me shake and cry! >:l i would sell my freking soul to da devil to get this on c.d XD though the start reminds me ov somethig i have heard b4... XD anyways awesome!!!!

Mother F*cker (Dubstep) Mother F*cker (Dubstep)

hahaha

AWESOMENE$ GIME MORE!!! >:DDDD

Facial Surgery Facial Surgery

yea....

That was alright. You could add a bit more to it. :l

LiNaK37 responds:

CockRider responds:

YESSSSSSSSS!!!

Daisychain Daisychain

hahaha

Awesome. I really like it. I was just wondering though, why name it daisy chain? ;P

evil-monkey-nuts responds:

Glad you like, in response to your question, why not? :P